Tuesday, July 29, 2008

no country for old men

so last night was a great night!!!!!!!!

i was with andrew and we watched no country for old men!

i actually liked that movie(andrew said i prob would not like it)

there is nothing like hanging with a person you care for!!!!!!!!!!

:]


today i had my safety check.....it was so easy and i got to hang out with two people that i have not seen i years!

morgan and Dave

they are so funny it is always a blast when i am with them

Morgan thanks for saving my life today!
ha ha ha ha

i was an active victim!


i had a great cpnversation with morgan and drew today at McAlister's

Drew has some great comebacks to things

ha ha ha ha

that was a great lunch!



SO i am thinking about life a lot lately and how blessed i am to have the people i have in my life.

I know god had blessed me....and i think i need to thank him more often for that

SO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: