Saturday, January 10, 2009

let the words flow....


Last night me and my dad sat outside on the back porch and i helped him write a song. It was so great....he played the music and started to sing and i helped him fill in some words and what not. The point of the song is for my parents anniversory soming up and i found out my dad has been coming up with this song for a month now. The words were so great they all had to do with something thewy have done together or the way my dad felt when they first held hands in the park or went to disneyland. :] today i thought it would be a good idea to get him a journal so he could write down what he somes up with cause he never did before he just kept it in his head and came up with the music for it later. last night was a special night for me and my dad i really got to see and experience his true feelings for my mom for the first time it just took 18 years to see it.

No comments: